Unipro Ltd Information Security Policy statement. May 2020
Unipro Ltd is committed to satisfy applicable requirements related to information security and the continual improvement of our Information Security Management System.
Information Security is the responsibility of all members of staff, not just the senior management team, and as such all staff should retain an awareness of our Information Security Policy and its contents and demonstrate a practical application of the key objectives where appropriate in their daily duties.
Unipro Ltd make the details of our policy known to all other interested parties including external where appropriate and determine the need for communication and by what methods relevant to the information security management system. These include but not limited to customers and clients and their requirements are documented in contracts, purchase orders and specifications etc.
Verification of compliance with our information security policy will be verified by a continuous programme of internal audits and an annual external audit.
Unipro Ltd’s information security policy applies to all information that is considered to be Unipro information and Unipro customers’ information that Unipro has access to. This includes, but is not limited to, information about Unipro's customers, employees, products, facilities, business partners, trading partners, contractors, consultants, business transactions, financial transactions, current and future business plans and any other information related to Unipro. The policy applies to information regardless of:
- The way the information is represented (written, spoken, electronic, image, etc.)
- The technology used to handle the information (e.g. file cabinets, fax machines, desktop and
- laptop computers, other mobile devices, voice-mail systems, etc.)
- Location of the information (e.g. in a Unipro office, at a customer’s or vendor’s site, in a laptop
- computer, on the Internet, etc.).
- Unipro management is committed to devote sufficient time and resources to ensure that information is
- properly protected and ensure that this policy is implemented and maintained.