Build the application around your requirements not your processes around your technology:
- Innovate applications at pace – Utilise the Low-Code platform to produce your applications up to 10x faster and deploy them at a touch of a button.
- Overcome technical hurdles - and complex requirements with our team who specialise in Low-Code and Traditional Coding.
- Facilitate the collaboration - between the business stakeholders and develops onto a level playing field to enable efficient development.
- Upgrade existing systems - Make architectural tweaks to your legacy systems with new solutions which can integrate with traditional coding and Low-Code.
- Unique experience - our team of developers are unique in having both traditional and Low-Code experience and can therefore advise the right blend of technology and platform to address your specific requirements.
- Problem solving - with people who understand your business requirements, creating workflows, logic, and interfaces to deliver rapid prototypes.
The Unipro team are incredibly friendly and easy to work with. Their sheer breadth and depth of knowledge when it comes to planning and executing our digital project within Low-Code has been invaluable to Arena Systems.Andy Hibbs DirectorArena Systems Group
Low-Code with Traditional Coding mindset
Produce the most complex applications with experts who have over 24 years of experience in traditional coding methods and can produce innovative applications 10 times faster in Low-Code. If you’re looking to integrate legacy systems but require a bespoke component that isn’t standard, Unipro’s team can combine both technologies without your business having to compromise. We are the “safe pair of hands” to deliver you the optimal future-proof solution for your business.
Rapid acceleration of enterprise application development.
Instead of writing code, applications are composed using visual models which allows your team to focus on delivering at pace. The Low-Code platform takes care of everything else within the application development lifecycle, simplifying every stage of the design and development process. Low-Code applications can be created up to ten times faster than with traditional development methods. Unipro's expert Low-Code team will support you through a journey of rapid digital transformation.
Flexible and customisable enterprise application development.
If your requirements exceed the out of the box capabilities of Low-Code, Traditional coding can bridge the gap. Our team of experts has over 24 years of experience in Traditional coding and have been working with leading brands within the retail, e-commerce, and pharmaceutical markets to create their desired application solution. Our experience in the following coding language: C#, CSS, Java Script, PHP enables us to deliver international e-commerce and Portal solutions built in frameworks such as: Drupal, native web components, Static site, Stencil (Iconic) and JAMSTACK.
The desire for real-time data intelligence drives systems integration, the re-platforming of systems and the migration of key legacy data sources.
Our team of experienced developers plan out data migration by understanding how data works (source and destination), what it drives, its workflow, dependencies, formats, structure, and information architecture. Providing you with a well thought out roadmap for the data to be transferred to it new home.
Quality Assurance (QA)
Quality Assurance (QA) is a vital but often an overlooked workstream when launching new successful applications. We design solutions with QA operating in partnership with development from the kick off. Unipro’s specialist Quality Assurance team operate across all solutions whether they be traditional coding based, Low-Code, CRO or data related. Utilising the latest and most efficient tools, their extensive testing capabilities, and mature QA processes provide you with full transparency on your application.
This results in our team of experts being able to address issues early, saving time, reducing costs, and successfully delivering an application that meets expectations.
Technology advances have increased customers’ expectations for cutting-edge interactions with their favourite brands. Technologies such as WebGL, 3D Modelling, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality empower Unipro to bring your customer’s experiences to life by creating 3D assets for your business which can be used within business applications, web browsers and consumer Apps.
GET IN TOUCH TO GET STARTED